What is the cost?
- $30 per individual.
- This includes two edited digital images.
How many individuals does my business need to have?
What if I don't have at least 10 individuals?
- I do 'open' headshot sessions every few months at the Farmington Chamber of Commerce.
*These are set up for individuals, but I can create a company invoice if you let me know ahead of time.
- Contact me using the form or information below, and I will email you when I am planning to do one.
Can you help me with prints or business cards?
- Yes - I work with professional labs, so I have access to all sorts of products.
Are all images horizontal?
- No - I shoot numerous horizontal and vertical images of each individual during the session.
- Individuals and/or the company can decide which orientation they want or need from the online gallery.
Can you do full-body photos?
- Yes - Just let me know if you need specific shots of any or all individuals.
Are all images on a gray background?
*However, gray works best with diverse
- No - I can do black, white, or even company colors.
hair, skin, and clothing colors.
- Non-gray backgrounds are an additional $10 per individual, per color.
What are the location options?
- For 10-14 individuals: Your site in Farmington or at the Farmington Chamber of Commerce.
- For 15-24 individuals: Your site in the Parkland or at the Farmington Chamber of Commerce.
- For 25+ individuals: Your site in St. Louis, Cape Girardeau, the Parkland, or at the FCC.
How long do sessions take?
- I recommend allotting 10 minutes per individual.
*Breaks for me can be determined based on the total number of
- If I am traveling to your site, I need about an hour to set up.
- It will take me 30-45 minutes to break down afterward.
*Access to a parking spot close to a door is helpful.
How long until the images are ready?
- The initial gallery is usually ready as soon as the invoice is paid.
- The editing phase depends on the number of individuals involved, but usually within two weeks at the most.
What if we can't always have everyone ready to go back-to-back the entire time?
- I'm pretty laid back and flexible, so it's usually not a problem to have a few gaps throughout the day.